[exim-announce] FINAL REMINDER: Next Exim course July 24-27

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce
Subject: [exim-announce] FINAL REMINDER: Next Exim course July 24-27
Final Reminder to All Exim Users:

The next (and final) Exim course that I'll be running in Cambridge (UK)
is fast approaching. It is taking place at Robinson College and the
dates are 24-27 July 2007 (lunchtime to lunchtime). This is probably
your last chance to hear my Words of Wisdom before I retire. For full
details, please see:

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

The registration deadline is now just over a week away - Wedndesday,
July 4, so if you were thinking of coming, now is the time to do
something about it! Beginners and not-so-beginners are all welcome.

As this is my last ever course, the special dinner on Thursday, July 26
is going to be something of a farewell occasion, and anybody who wants
to come to it (even if not attending the course) is welcome. The web
page above has special booking instructions for people who just want to
attend this dinner.

Roll up! Roll up! Book your places now! As well as listening me tell you
all about Exim, the course is a good social occasion, and the most
frequent complaint we have had in the past is that we feed people too
well. Several people have come more than once, in order to interact with
some of the Exim community.