[exim] $local_part undefined in transport

Author: Einon
To: exim-users
CC: Péter Siklósi
Subject: [exim] $local_part undefined in transport
Hi!

I configured exim 4.50 to use SpamAsssassin. Not in ACL time with
exiscan, but using transports.
My problem is, that spamassassin is configured per-user basis, so
when spamcheck transport calls spamc it must provide an username.
(I took the examples available on the net to configure this.)
This works almost perfect, but when the email exists in aliases file
then the local part vanishes.

Here is a post of the debug log, and the related exim4 configuration.
http://scsys.co.uk:8001/6754

If I send a mail to a user which does not have any aliases, than this
works fine, but when the user has aliases, only the domain part is
given to spamc as command line parameter.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    Einon