Re: [exim] Unrouteable mail domain

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Unrouteable mail domain
lawrence.dcosta@??? wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> How do i get over the unrouteable mail domain error. I'm able to resolve the domains through my DNS and am able to send mail from external domain.
>
> Pls help.

How can we?

You haven't given any specifics as to *which* domains are 'unroutable', whether
they are your own (local/virtual) or remote, consistently unroutable or only
once-in-a-while, *what* your server is using for nameservers, or even whether
your manual tests were made from the server in its environment, or your desktop
in yet-another environment.

Is/are the link(s) stable? Do you have significant packet loss or long or
unpredictable DNS response delay?

Are you even on a fixed-IP, or at least 'pure' IP vs PPPoE with (potentially)
constantly-shifting dynamic IP ?

'The World Wonders'

Bill