Re: [exim] Limit of "to" or "cc" by a sender

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Limit of "to" or "cc" by a sender
On Friday 09 February 2007 01:10, Tiago T. Adloff wrote:
> I wanna know if there is some kind of filter in exim or addon, that can
> blocks a sending when the limit of "to" and/or "cc" addresses exceed a
> certain number predetermined.
>
> With this I can stop spammers clients using my MTA.

Stop spammers from spamming you, or stop your users from spamming others? You
aren't letting spammers use your server as an open relay, are you?

You might be interested in the ratelimit ACL condition:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.66/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECTratelimiting

If you want to limit the number of recipients per mail or the number of mails
per connection, there are simpler ways. I don't suppose you mean that you
want to limit the number of apparent recipients in the To: and Cc: header
fields. :-)

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)