Re: [exim] is there a way to limit the maximum number of ema…

Author: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] is there a way to limit the maximum number of emails
* on the Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 02:09:58AM +0530, Deepak Kapoor wrote:

> Is there a way by which we can limit the maximum number of emails a
> user can sent within a day after that specified limit exim doesn't
> allow that particular user to send emails again

There will be a method yes. First of all, how do you define a user? Are
you talking about local system users on the box that's running exim? Or
are you talking about mail submitted using authenticated smtp for relay?
Or something else? Also, do you want to limit on the number of emails
submitted, or the number of recipients? Eg, a user could submit 100
emails that each have 1000 recipients...

Mike