Re: [exim-mirrors] Machine Specs & Bandwidth

Author: Martijn Grendelman
To: exim-mirrors
Subject: Re: [exim-mirrors] Machine Specs & Bandwidth
Hi,

>> We're looking at hosting a Exim mirror and was wondering if anybody
>> would share information about the specs of the machines they are
>> using and bandwidth usage.
>
> Probably you need nothing. :-(
>
> If I check bugzilla it looks that about since June nobody took care
> about the new mirrors.

IF someone ever decides to add your mirror, you still don't need much, I
guess. As the only listed up-to-date www-mirror in The Netherlands, and
one of 5 ftp-mirrors, we have less than 20 MB traffic monthly.

This year's stats: http://www.sipo.nl/files/exim-mirror.gif

Best regards,

Martijn Grendelman

P.S. @ list administrator: my first attempt to send this message
bounced, saying "The message's content type was not explicitly allowed".
It was a signed message with Content-Type:
multipart/signed; protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature". Is that right?