[exim-mirrors] www.us.exim.org

Author: Michael Sprague
To: exim-mirrors
Subject: [exim-mirrors] www.us.exim.org
Hi folks,

My name is Mike Sprague. Back in the 90's I worked for a placed called
Shore.Net in Lynn, MA. Back then, a colleague of mine, Tabor Wells,
setup a mirror in the U.S. at Shore.Net. The URL was/is

http://www.us.exim.org

Well, neither Tabor nor I still work at Shore.Net. In fact, Shore.Net
was purchased by Primus Telecommunications back in 2000.
www.us.exim.org is still running but as you probably noticed, has not
been updated in ages. There is no one left there to do that.

I now work for an ISP (also in Lynn, MA) called Techevolution
(www.techevolution.com). I am the main sysadmin here and I setup a
mirror of the Exim site. I also am the owner of a small company called
System and Network Engineering (www.saneinc.net) that does spam
filtering using Exim.

Since the current mirror for www.us.exim.org is pretty much gone, I was
wondering if it would be possible to change it to point to the mirror I
set up here? It will essentially be run by the same people who ran the
old one but we'll keep it up to date. :)

If not, I'll just submit a new bugzilla report announcing the new U.S.
mirror.

Thanks,
mikeS

--