[exim] expanding domain lists to log file

Author: Pat Hastings
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] expanding domain lists to log file
Hi,

This is probably a noob question, but, I have tried googling this and
checked the archives.

Is there anyway of displaying the contents of a domain list to the mainlog
when processing an ACL check?

domainlist virtual_domains = ${lookup ldapm
{ldap://LDAPSERVER/LDAPBASE?o?one?(objectclass=organization)}}

#if in virtual domains accept
accept
        domains = +virtual_domains

I have two domains gwenissia.com and gwenissia.co.uk the co.uk works fine,
yet i get "relay not permitted" for emails sent to gwenissia.com. This would
suggest that "gwenissia.com" is not in the domain list virtual_domains yet
when I run the ldap URL from firefox it returns both domains.

Regards,

Pat

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]