Re: [exim] Duplicate port 25 traffic to 2 destinations

Author: Etienne Simard
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Duplicate port 25 traffic to 2 destinations
There must be a way to do this at the application level, where you forward a
duplicate of every email you receive with exim.conf instead of duplicating
the tcp connection.

Example:

driver = manualroute
transport=remote_smtp
route_list="* my.smtp.server.host.and.domain"

BUT it needs to be duplicated and not forwarded

Etienne
etienne@???