Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?
Hello Exim Experts,

I'm always interested when this conversation rolls around again.

I remember being told to RTFM here and it really hurt. In the end, my
question turned into an improvement in the documentation.

There is never any reason to say RTFM to anyone. It is rude every
time. If you don't want to answer the question, then why not save
yourself the keystrokes and don't answer. That's all. Why make
yourself ugly with a rude message?

Also, it's harsh, but, it is never valid for adults to blame their
rudeness on another person. Adults are responsible for their own
behavior.

However, as my old spiritual teacher used to say, we have not yet seen
the adult of the species.

Where's the F manual for being human?

I expect there would be more women in technical fields if only there
was more kindness and generosity of spirit in technical people.

Best wishes,

Marilyn Davis