Re: [exim] Exim is listening on port 80 (resolved ?)

Author: Olivier Bonvalet
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim is listening on port 80 (resolved ?)
mmm, I found this thread too :
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030407/msg00049.html

Exactly the same "problem", and this explanation seems good :
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030407/msg00054.html

>> Well, just a wild guess, but is it possible, that SOMEONE SOMEHOW
>> managed to start exim via your apache, exim didn't close the filehandle
>> from apache and so the socket was still open? This could explain the
>> blocking telnet process.

All mails whas sent from Apache, by PHP. So... I suppose the problem is
here.
Now I set up exim in "queue_only", so the "sendmail" used by PHP will
immediatly stop,
without trying to send this email.

Thanks.
Olivier