Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Alun
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?
"John Palmer" <nanog@???> said, in message
004201c52f2c$067032d0$5919d797@JPALMERWINXP:

[Not copied to you directly because I know you won't get to read it]

> Too bad. I don't want to receive spam and the only people that I am
> interested in coresponding with are in my whitelist. I don't have
> time to look through 500+ spams per day (Yes, TMDA does keep count).
>
> 95%+ e-mails that TMDA catches are spam - no, I am confident
> in saying over 99% most of the time.

So you're sending out 500 challenges per day, of which between 5 and 25
aren't nuisance mail to random victims. Nice.

> People have the right to keep crap out of their e-mail box and have
> freedom to associate (or not) with whom them please.

So where is my freedom to not associate with you if a spam run
causes 495 challenge e-mails to my users?

Cheers,
Alun.

--
Alun Jones                       auj@???
Systems Support,                 (01970) 62 2494