RE: [exim] Terminating last header in a header_add with newl…

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Terminating last header in a header_add with newline?
Philip wrote:
> IIRC, Exim adds a newline at the end if the added string does not
> contain one. I suspect your phenomenon is an artefact of what
> it prints
> for debugging. However, I'll check when I have some time.

I'm going to be compiling 4.50 on a server and setting it up (the anomaly
was on an older 4.34 server I think?). I will re-test on 4.50 and if I
still notice it, I'll check the source myself to see if I can see where it's
happening and let you know - save you some time for something obviously not
worth much time.

Eli.