Re: [exim] Exim Snapshot - DomainKeys support - Testers want…

Author: Marc Sherman
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Snapshot - DomainKeys support - Testers wanted
David Woodhouse wrote:

> And by the time the user is looking at the message, it's too late. I
> don't care who it claims to come from; if it's offering me a way I can
> enlarge my penis, I know that I don't really want to read it anyway.

And there goes your AWL score, David... :)

I'm curious, David. You've made your opinion on SPF quite clear... how
do feel about DK in comparison? Just as bad, flawed-but-fixable, or the
one true path? Do you see anything better out there that can be made to
work? Or are we basically screwed until the world-wide SMTP network
falls into a spam-induced black hole and is replaced whole-cloth?

- Marc