Re: [exim] Exim + horde

Author: Zbynek Houska
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim + horde
On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 08:13 -0500, Bob Branch wrote:

> when I googled it found 24,200 results for "horde exim how-to" and
> 35,100 for "horde exim", and each time there were at least 2 how-to's on
> the first page of results. The results are there, you just have to
> actually google.

heh, I know that.

> In case you truly ARE unwilling to do so, here's one that looks like it
> might be useful:
> http://www.flatmtn.com/computer/Linux-HordeImp.html

no one says I'm unviling to do so. I just asked, in the case someone
encountered same "problem".
I know exim is MTA only, but there may be several approaches and some
caveats to get it working. but ayway thank you for your patience

> If you're perchance using debian linux for this box, all you need to do
> is install the horde package and it'll work out of the box unless you do
> something wrong.

no, I'm not, at least not at this moment.

--
Zbynek Houska <zbynh@???>