Re: [exim] smtp_accept_max

Author: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] smtp_accept_max
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:54:43 +0000 (GMT), Chris Edwards wrote:
> I'd be interested if any site gets (and more interestingly, defers) mail
> from 217.169.39.236.

I'm getting some traffic from there which looks like it could be problematic
if we had numerous subscribers, but as there appears to be less than 5 it
isn't causing a problem. It appears the messages are coming in around 1
every 20-30s during a 'spam run' so I guess your problem is that all your
subscribers are in one bunch.

I'm in a lazy and evil mood at the moment, so I'm *thinking* of doing
something nasty to them :)

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security