Re: [exim-dev] problems in eximstats.8

Author: Adrian Phillips
To: Philip Hazel
CC: esr, exim-dev, Steve Campbell
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] problems in eximstats.8

    Philip> I have no idea who generated a man page for eximstats. It
    Philip> is a Perl script that is maintained by Steve Campbell
    Philip> (cc'd). Its documentation is simple, and is obtained by
    Philip> running "eximstats --help". Eximstats is part of the Exim
    Philip> distribution, and all that is distributed is the Perl
    Philip> script. Presumably somebody who packages up Exim has
    Philip> decided that there should be a man page. Perhaps you can
    Philip> discover by looking at the distribution where you found
    Philip> the broken man page. I'm afraid there is nothing that I

Debian presumably :-

AUTHOR
       This manual page was stitched together by Christoph Lameter  <clameter@???>  from  the  original
       documentation coming with the sourcepackage for the Debian GNU/Linux system.

In any case this is fixed already in Debian's testing (which will be
the next stable in how many weeks/months).

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/