[exim-dev] Standardizing the Exim documentation

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Standardizing the Exim documentation
I have spent a lot of time recently investigating what might be done to
convert the Exim documentation sources (main manual and filter document)
to some kind of standard text format. The executive summary is that I
think it is not unreasonable to consider moving to XML DocBook format.
However, there are a lot of ifs and buts in the detail. Therefore, I
have written a document about it. Please read the document at

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ph10/exim-docbook.html

A PDF version is available at

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ph10/exim-docbook.pdf

The document is 6 pages long (in the PDF version). Please send me your
comments, views, and corrections to anything that I might have got
wrong.

Philip