[exim] selinux and exim

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] selinux and exim
has anyone played with setting up exim in an selinux environment?
(selinux: http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/ and
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/ ).

i just installed selinux on my Fedora Core 2 linux system, and am
starting to try and understand how it works. if anyone has exim.te
and exim.fc files for selinux, i'd be interested in seeing them.

if no one does, and i'm the first sucker, does anyone have any interest
in my experiences with this newfangled security software?

i expect it to be somewhat interesting in any event; the .fc files
specify very specific properties of the files, and assume standard
file system placement for them, and as we all know, exim is highly
customizable in this regard and we already all have treasured
places for our favorite config files. right this minute, i'm hacking
through the jungle of confusion caused by the fact that debian
and fedora place postgresql files very differently, and the stock
postgresql.fc file has debian locations only.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???