Re: [Exim] domino to exim 3.36

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] domino to exim 3.36
akhtar.asghar@??? said:

> We are having problems sending mail to some exim servers, with error
> message :-
>
> ReceiveResponse: 501 <xxxxx.xxxxx@???> SIZE=3220: malformed
> address: SIZE=3220 may not follow <xxxxxxxxxx@???>
>
> When I disable my outbound SMTP SIZE (using lotus domino) command
> extension the mail is allowed thru. Later versions of EXIM seem ok when
> sending mail with the domino size extension enabled.

Didn't you just answer your own question?

It's not clear from your mail whether the Exim server in question is yours
or someone elses - if it's yours, you should definitely upgrade it (that
version is over 2 years old and there's very little support resource
around for it); if it's not, then send the owner in this direction and
we'll work on them for you :-)

Peter