RE: [Exim] Message-ID header

Author: Chris Russell
To: Mark Smith
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Message-ID header

Have to admit, I do this the same way, though I capitalise ID:
Ie:

  # But do add Message-ID: and Date: headers for hosts in relay_hosts
  warn  hosts = +relay_from_hosts
        condition = ${if !def:h_Message-ID: {1}}
        message = Message-ID: <E$message_id@$primary_hostname>
  warn  hosts = +relay_from_hosts
        condition = ${if !def:h_Date: {1}}
        message = Date: $tod_full