Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support
On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 10:20:42AM -0400, Ring, John C wrote:
> IMO that's often the better way for folks, anyway. Wouldn't you rather have
> just two e-mail accounts (one for work, one for "play") which you then
> access from (almost) anywhere, rather then use many different addresses and

I have (basically) 2 email accounts, which I access from anywhere. All of the
other addresses related to, for example, accounts on other machines which get
mail and handle it, need to go to those accounts. And yup, you guessed it, I
do it, by, wait for it..., forwarding the mail.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/
                      (Please use this address to reply)