Re: [Exim] exim segvaulting on debian testing

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nico Erfurth
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Daniel Tiefnig, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] exim segvaulting on debian testing
Daniel Tiefnig wrote:

>> Could you please run exim -d -M 1BJ6e8-0001V8-BA to create a
>> debuglog? The strange thing is that deliver_msglog does not call
>> (U)strlen at all.
>

> Well, I downgraded everything for the moment, to keep mail getting
> delivered, but I've a debuglog from another message, on another machine.
> (Exactly same setup.)

> Non-recipients:
> Empty Tree
> ---- End of tree ----
> recipients_count=2
> body_linecount=19 message_linecount=44
> post-process Mail@??? (2)
> Segmentation fault

The only path I can see, where post-process is called directly after
reading the spool-file, is when the message contains to many Received
headers (exim will log a "suspected mailloop" message).

Can you confirm that? I also suspect that, because message_linecount is
so big, and at the time of logging it does not have the body_linecount
added to it.

But I can't reproduce that crash here. :-/

Nico