[Exim] DNS / Hostname Question

Author: Alex Flores
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] DNS / Hostname Question
Hello,

I am having an issue with Exim not resolving a hostname. (I think that's
the problem...)

I get this error message:
no host name found for IP address 10.189.212.160

I am testing a relay function for my mailserver but am stuck here.

What can I do to check to make sure that my server/exim is resolving names?

I tried to use nslookup and everything seems to be working properly... I
hope this is not too much off topic.

Using Exim 4.30 on Sun Solaris 9.

TIA.

Alex

Alex Flores
Manager, Information Technology
ATS Tours & Islands in the Sun
2381 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 325
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 643-0044 Ext. 353
Fax: (310) 643-0032

CAUTION - The information in this email is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above named recipient. In certain cases it is
also legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise
immediately by return email. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of ATS
Tours & Islands In The Sun.