[Exim] if condition question

Author: Stephen Fulton
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] if condition question
Hi all,

I am blocking mail from some sites, like Hotmail, if the mail does not come
from a Hotmail server. However, there are circumstances when legitimate
mail does come from outside Hotmail, most notably E-Bay. I want to expand
my if match condition to exclude sites like E-Bay, but I haven't found
documentation which can tell me how to do a more complicated
condition. So, with that said, here's my current one:

condition = ${if match {$sender_host_name}{\Nhotmail.com$\N}{no}{yes}}

Again, what I want to do is exclude certain providers from that
condition. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-- Steve