[Exim] driver = domainlist

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Thomas
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] driver = domainlist
</lurk>

Trying to get exim 4.3 running on a sparc solaris box which will be used as the primary MX and a virus/spam scanning relay for my company's domain. I've set up exim a couple of times before on linux w/out any problems that I couldn't get past, but this one has me scratching my head.

I've got a router set up:

company_user:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = \
    example.com mail.example.com

Running exim -bV yields:

Exim version 4.30 #3 built 16-Mar-2004 13:15:12
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2003
Probably ndbm
Support for: iconv()
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch dbm dmbnz ldap ldapdn ldapm
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
2004-03-17 10:00:38 Exim configuration error in line 507 of /usr/local/exim/exim.conf:
router company_user: cannot find router driver "domainlist"
2004-03-17 10:00:38 Exim configuration error in line 507 of /usr/local/exim/exim.conf:
router company_user: cannot find router driver "domainlist"
2004-03-17 10:00:38 Exim configuration error in line 507 of /usr/local/exim/exim.conf:
router company_user: cannot find router driver "domainlist"

I've gone through Local/Makefile and can't find any options which "enable" the domainlist router. I'm guessing that I just missed/am missing something fairly obvious, but can't find it for some reason.

What am I missing?

TIA,
St-

--
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery