Re: [Exim] exim-colo-01.whoc.theplanet.co.uk

Author: gARetH baBB
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim-colo-01.whoc.theplanet.co.uk
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> I added delays on some operations for DNSBLed addresses - however this
> is impacting callbacks for people listed on the DNSBLs, although on the
> upside from my point of view is that there was only one spam message in
> the moderation queue for the weekend (normal haul is closer to 40).

I'd love to know what DNSBLs you're using ... or perhaps I don't.

I'm secondary MX for a domain which has mail.polplex.net and
relay-1.lon.uksolutions.net.uk as higher MXs.

Exim list mail is queueing up on my machine as those two can't do sender
verifies within time - one is the main secondary for UKS, and the other is
colod in UKS by the main admin.

Bloody RBLs ...