[Exim] Special Vhost Rejected Spam Handling..

Author: Mark Seamans
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Special Vhost Rejected Spam Handling..
I host many virtual email domains. Most of the customers dont want to see
what is being rejected from high spam scores, invalid attahcments, etc...

However, I do have a handful that would like to have the email destined for
their domain that has been rejected for whatever reason, to be redirected to
a defined email address, or I guess text file..

Now currently the customers what want this are relay customers only. Meaning
I queue their mail, scan, check for viruses..etc...then pass it to their
email servers. But I can see the need for domains that are hosted locally as
well.

Thanks for the help.

Mark
SA, TX