RE: [Exim] Removing spamassassin headers from incoming mail

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Removing spamassassin headers from incoming mail
>Can I remove X-Spam-Score from incoming mail _before_ the ACLs add
>X-Spam-Score based on the results of the SpamAssassin dialogue?

Not yet :) There was a discussion a few days back that I started about
reworking how headers are dealt with during ACL time, and it was suggested
that maybe a rework of the header code would be the best way to solve this,
so it may not happen for a while.

The way I can think around this is, rather than add the headers during ACL
time, just set some of your ACL custom variables ($acl_c0...) to the various
spam settings you need. Then either in a system filter or your
routers/transports, remove and add headers based on these variables at that
time.

Eli.