[Exim] Mysql delivery, bogofilter and exim filtering

Author: Michal Czerwinski
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Mysql delivery, bogofilter and exim filtering
Hi,

Hi, after studing the manuals and mail archives i have serveral questions.

There is a message for user1, how to deliver a copy of that message to the another user.
When using aliases user1: user2,user1 user1 gets a double e-mail, that's is rather obvious.

I thought about using Exim Filter, but as i read the filters are placed in .forward file in user $HOME directory.
How Can i use global filtering for all the messages passing trough my Exim?

And another one...

I'm using bogofilter, and i used to filter bogofiltered mail with procmail, but now, when i have accounts stored
in MySQL databse procmail is no more useful, hmm maybe not really, but i would have to pass the user as an argument to
procmail, i would rather want to avoid this.

Any ideas how to solve bogofilter+mysql filtering.
In this case i've also thought abous using exim filters.
Performance is the key here.

Thanks for help, and sorry for language bugs.

Cheers.
--
holmier@???