Re: [Exim] Exim 4.21 and human nature

Author: Torsten Luettgert
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.21 and human nature
On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 10:33, Philip Hazel via COM.BOX TEMA wrote:
(snip)
> The latest
> source is almost always a "release candidate" because I run my full test
> suite at very regular intervals, and update the suite whenever anything
> changes.

Would it be possible to also release the test suite? Can it be run
under other operating systems than SunOS?

In this case, I'd suggest doing so and asking (on the mailing list)
for test runs on different operating systems before a relase is
planned. All of the problems with 4.21 I've read about would've
been found that way, I guess.

- Torsten