Re: [Exim] Wanted: encrypted mail storage

Author: jvanasco
To: Rich Johnson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Wanted: encrypted mail storage
I think its kind of pointless.

All your incoming mail is going to be unencrypted - encrypting it once
received isn't going to add any security through the transit process.

you might have some added security if you both:
    allowed only ssl/tls for imap and smtp outgoing
    encrypted unencrypted messages when received (regex for PGP info to
determine)

but you still have a big problem with the transit process – which makes
other stuff almost pointless