[Exim] Clarification on Exim functions

Autor: Dan Egli
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Clarification on Exim functions
Ok. The local LUG (Linux User's Group) is having a "MTA Wars" meeting this
week (tomorrow actually!) and I wanted to be sure I was prepared since I will
be representing Exim at this meeting. The other MTAs that are listed to be
presented are QMail and PostFix.

So some questions that have been asked so far (and I want to get the list's
overall opinion on the answers to each) are:

How well does <MTA> handle alternate Mail box formats?
What kind of spam prevention measures are available for <MTA>?
How do you increase or decrease verbosity of logging during normal operation?
How easy is it to configure <MTA> to strip out specified attachment types
(I.e. exe files, doc files, etc..)
What kind of Virus prevention measures are available for <MTA>?
How is incoming vs outgoing mail processed?
How easy is it to setup a virtual domain? and How?
Can <MTA> handle <FORMAT> Mail Box format. How do you set that up?

If any other questions come up I'll likely post them here. Any replies are
appreciated!

Thanks!
-- Dan Egli