Re: [Exim] Some newbie questions

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Some newbie questions
michael@??? said:
> Indeed. On Linux, I use this to monitor the queue size with MRTG:

Fun when your queue bloats massively....

I guess that many dedicated mail systems have the MTA spool on a
separate filesystem, in which case your inode count is directly related
to the number of spool files you have. The SNMP agents I have played
with can pull out the number of inodes relatively easily so that can be
directly queried with MRTG.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]