Re: [Exim] Thanks everyone

Author: Yann Golanski
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Thanks everyone
On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 08:08:02PM +0100, Benj wrote:
> I would like to thank all those who answered my newbies questions.
> You really helped me know where and how to start, and I gained lots of time.
>
> Now comes the fun time when I will set all the option of this Exim which
> seems better and better.

Here's something that will make your life easier. Have two config files,
one called exim-test and the other the real one. When you change
anything, change it in the exim-test and run
    $ exim -C ./exim-test -d [0-9] -b[htfF] ...
and read the output. Most errors can be found that way.

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer