Re: [Exim] Problem with -Meb environment being destroyed

Author: Jim Knoble
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problem with -Meb environment being destroyed
Circa 2000-May-24 12:37:32 +0100 schrieb Philip Hazel:

: I have done a bit of thinking about this. On reflection, it seems to me
: that flattening the environment was a bad idea, and should be removed.
: You never know what settings might be required in some OS.

I concur.

: That leaves the problem of the timezones. I now have a new proposal:
: It seems to me that this scheme will work in all operating systems. The
: HANDS_OFF_ENVIRONMENT compiler macro can be abolished.
: Any comments?

Hmmm ... there should be a method of saying "don't care about TZ" as
well, e.g., "tz = none".

jim knoble | jmknoble@??? |