Re: AW: [Exim] Problem with Envelope-to header

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Lumpp, Wolfgang
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: AW: [Exim] Problem with Envelope-to header
wol@??? said:
> But in case of mailing-lists in the To: header I find the address of
> the mailing-list. The realy address which I could use for the command,
> is the envelope-to.

the header array.

You actually want the $pipe_addresses expansion - see
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.10/doc/html/spec_17.html#SEC461

Remember that athough exim does this right, scripts have every
oppotunity to expose themselves to hacks through careless handling of
arbitary data (ie addresses) passed on the command line.

    Nigel
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]