Re: [Exim] Body Size in Generic VBS Filter

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Richard Eckart
CC: EXIM Mailing list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Body Size in Generic VBS Filter
Typing away merrily, Richard Eckart produced the immortal words:
> I've got a question concerning the generic filter from Nigel
> Metheringham.
> The filter uses the "body"-variable in the filter. While I was also
> searching for a way to block viruses I thought I had found that only a
> part of the message is really contained in that variable. The filter
> thus
> should fail on medium to large mails. Is this correct?

By my understanding, yes. See message_body_visible, which defines the
amount of the mail which is visible to filters.
--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.