[Exim] Soory for the post to the list for this..

Author: Derrick MacPherson
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Soory for the post to the list for this..
but this may be of use or at least interest to many of us out there..
I came across this at freshmeat today, and tonight on the news there was
talk of a new variant of the ILOVEYOU virus, so I thought it might be
worth mentioning..

So here is the mention:

subject: the Anomy mail sanitizer 1.10
added by: Juggler on May 18th 2000, 02:49
license: GPL
category: Console/Firewall and Security

homepage: http://apps.freshmeat.net/homepage/958436403/
download: http://apps.freshmeat.net/download/958436403/
changelog: http://apps.freshmeat.net/changelog/958436403/

The Anomy mail sanitizer is a filter designed to block email-based
security risks, such as trojans and viruses. It can scan an arbitrarily
complex RFC822 or MIME message and rename attachments, truncate
unusually long MIME header fields and sanitize HTML by disabling
Javascript, etc. It uses a single-pass pure Perl MIME parser, which can
make it both more efficient and more precise than other similar
programs.

this is the end of the mention, we return you to your
overworked/underpaid/understaffed previously scheduled job.