Re: [exim] How to compare FROM header against SMTP accountau…

Author: Marcin Mirosław
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to compare FROM header against SMTP accountauthenticated?
W dniu 2010-04-11 22:29, Sergio pisze:
> Hi all,
> first of all, sorry if this question has been asked before and hope you can
> guide on where to get this
>
> In my server SMTP has to be authenticated in order deliver emails. But I
> want to deny any SMTP deliver if the FROM is not the same as the account
> that has authenticated the deliver, is it possible?

(resended to maillist)
Hi,
I'm using acl like this:
acl_check_data:
[...]
deny
 authenticated   = *
 condition = ${if or {{ !eqi{$authenticated_id} {$sender_address} }\
   { !eqi{$authenticated_id} {${address:$header_From:}} }\
 }\
 }
 message         = Blad: nadawca jest inny niz uzytkownik. / You must
send as the ID you authenticate with.

Regards,

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre