Re: [exim] DKIM

Author: Tom Kistner
To: exim-dev
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM
Phil Pennock schrieb:

> There are a number of known issues with Exim's current (experimental)
> DKIM support; Tom Kistner has been working on a complete overhaul,
> replacing the use of libdkim with self-contained DKIM support, designed
> for Exim. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of his work. :)

I just finished wrapping the pure DKIM stuff into a library
(http://duncanthrax.net/pdkim/). Now I'll change the Exim
implementation. Verification will be done with a new ACL (acl_smtp_dkim)
that is called once per present DKIM-Signature. Signing will be unchanged.

I think when this is in we should finally release a 4.70 ...

/tom